Bpipe Version 0.9.9.6
This release includes some bug fixes that could cause confusing behahavior,
clearer and better messages in various error scenarios, and a couple of key
features such as support for gitlab, setting config parameters from within
your pipeline script, setting pipeline parameters from bpipe.config, and
- Fix: a `send` command encountered during `bpipe test` would not send the
message but would record it as sent so that it would not be sent if
the pipeline is then subsequently executed.
- Fix: various issues with `bpipe stats` printing bad dates / times
- you can now run `bpipe stats` while a pipeline is runnign to get realtime
- The bpipe agent now supports a `ping` command that will respond to confirm
the agent is alive (via ActiveMQ).
- You can now set parameters (variables) from within `bpipe.config` via
a `parameters` section. This sets variables the same as if you set them
via `-p name=value` when running bpipe.
- You can now set pipeline limits (memory,concurrency,etc) from a `config` section
within a pipeline script
- Bpipe now supports gitlab through its `send` functionality. Issues can be created
or updated added with syntax like: `send issue(title: ...., assignee: ...) to gitlab`